Christmas is right around the corner, and you may not know this about me, but I tend to procrastinate. Especially when I am not buying things for myself! Another thing you might not know about me is that I hate going to malls. I hate dealing with parking. I hate big crowds. I hate disorganized stores. I hate waiting in lines to check out or to try things on. I get impatient and overwhelmed, which causes frustration, and then I typically end up leaving empty handed. So with that said, I usually do the bulk of my shopping online or at small boutiques around the city. I wanted to put together a last minute holiday guide for people who procrastinate like myself. A lot of these sites will ship things out quickly just in time for Christmas, or if you like hitting up the mall, then you're in luck!
1. Bauble Bar Bib Necklace: An essential that piece should be in everyones accessory closet. This piece by Bauble Bar is fantastic and I wear mine with pretty much anything. It's a timeless piece that will never go out of style.
2. ASOS Over The Knee Boots: Over the knee boots have been one of the biggest trends this year, and I just bought myself these gorgeous suede boots! I absolutely love the detail in the tortoise heel. It's subtle, but makes such a difference!
3. Madewell Constellation Scarf : Now that I can say it's finally winter, it is officially time to accessorize with a chunky scarf! This one by Madewell is on sale, and also so soft with such a creative design.
4. Frends Layla Leather and Rose Gold Headphones: I'm a huge fan of headphones, and love ones that have some flare to it like this pair by Frends. They come in different sizes and also different colors! I love the pop of gold on these bad boys.
5. Turquoise Ranch Cactus Earrings: I'm all about Texas and anything that represents it! I love mixing up my everyday jewels with these cactus stud earrings by Turquoise Ranch. Perfect stocking stuffer alert!
6. Quay Cat Eye Sunglasses : Just because it's winter doesn't mean it's not sunny out! I'm a new found fan of Quay sunnies. These are so simple and affordable. The mirrored detail and clear rims makes them look so chic and effortless!
7. Kate Spade Smart Watch: Finally! A functional, yet elegant, not bulky smartwatch! Kate Spade nailed this one. They come in a few colors, but also cute bands for those who like the non-watch look. I do love only having to wear one piece on my watch that tells me everything I need to know!
8. Anthropologie Off The Shoulder Sweater: This is the perfect gift for a girl who loves fashion and the latest trends. It's perfect for the cold weather days, but also shows some shoulder! I love that off the shoulder sweaters are everywhere!
9. Top Shop Black Velvet Blazer: Everyone needs a black velvet blazer this winter to stay warm. It's so easy to dress up and down, and this pleated one from Top Shop is my favorite.
10. Glamorous Blush Foldover Backpack: I'm starting to really gravitate towards blush toned bags, and this one is a real beauty. It's simple, but big enough for all the necessities.
Well friends, that about sums it up! Happy Holiday Shopping for all you procrastinators out there!